Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday...First edition


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Okay, to start off- I am NOT writing this on Tuesday. It's called Not Me! Monday, not Tuesday.

I didn't get to write this sooner, because Monday was NOT an awful day (it really was). And the mastitis and thrush, that I do NOT have, did NOT keep me from the computer.

Earlier in the week, I did NOT put Sophie's diaper on backwards at a 4AM diaper change. I did Not realize it an hour later, because, well, I wouldn't do such a thing.

I also did NOT scramble to make my husband a homemade valentine's card from Sophie, as he was on his way home from work. I did NOT just finish it as I heard the front door open.

Speaking of Valentine's Day. Matthew and I did NOT venture out to dinner, with Sophie in tow. We all know how crowded it is. And taking a newborn to dinner is never all that fun. Thankfully, we did NOT go to Denny's. And Sophie was NOT good the whole time :)

So even though I'm NOT late in doing this, head over to MckMama's anyway and post what you did NOT do this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment